Price & Availability
2349 sq ft
Bed & Bath
4 Beds and 3 Baths
539 Ridgeland Way
- Covered rear deck.
- 8′-4″ high Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) foundation walls.
- Solid wood spruce floor joist system.
- 9’ main floor walls, with an 11′ high ceiling in the great room.
- Lennox Merit 90 high efficiency furnace.
- Lennox Merv10 high efficiency pleated media air cleaner.
- 50 US gallon John Wood power vented hot water tank.
- Alarm system included.
- R30 insulated rim board.
- Eldorado stone cladding.
- Driveway made of 3988 psi special mix concrete reinforced with rebar and support trenches from the street to the garage. Edges are thickened to 5 1/2″.
- All exterior concrete is sprayed with a curing compound.
- Front entrance door to be Naples ½ lite glass.
- 8′ high patio door.
- 30 year laminated roof shingles.
- All interior woodwork to be Maple and handcrafted by Salvi’s own artisans.
- Wood work finished with industry leading conversion varnish.
- Custom made Maple Craftsman 3 panel kitchen pantry doors finished to match cabinetry
- Granite kitchen and ensuite counters.
- 3 stainless steel appliances included (range, dishwasher and mircowave/hood fan).
- Porcelain tile flooring.
- “Chestnut” stained Maple hardwood flooring.
- “Firelight” carpet with “Black Magic” 7lb. underpad.
- Craftsman 3 panel interior doors.
- “Shaker” style casing and baseboards.