“Nothing is denied to well-directed labor; nothing is ever to be attained without it.”
— Joshua Reynolds
Any management team should be selected such that talents are complimentary and not overlapping. All key areas necessary to accomplish our goals and objectives are within the strengths and talents of our team and as above, nothing is achieved without blood, sweat and tears. Nothing worth achieving comes easy and a journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: Birth, but officially 1975.
- In one sentence… solution driven, always looking for a better way.
- Bruno started Salvi Homes in 1975 after graduating with a bachelor of science in management degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. 39 years with an established legacy, Salvi was built from the ground up starting with Bruno’s mother’s house. Concrete work, framing, drywall, painting, cabinet making… that’s how Bruno started. Salvi Homes builds homes and communities for families. Come see the passion built into a Salvi product.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Bruno… Loves playing golf and spending time with his family.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: Birth, but officially 1998.
- In one sentence… determined with a pinch of resolve.
- Rob truly learned the business from the ground up starting work as a site labourer in 1993, becoming a cabinet maker in 1998 and eventually earning the title of estimator before becoming Vice President and then President. This helped him not only to visualize construction from the ground up, but also taught him the value of a hard day’s work, a value passed from prior generations and one that continues to this day. Rob graduated from NAIT with a marketing diploma and has since garnered many accreditation’s, ranging from home building on Alberta soils all the way to advanced lacquer training. This construction familiarity is rounded out on the business front with experience in VBA programming, a keen eye towards production oriented systems and over a decades practice with costing and construction management.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Rob… Enjoys an active lifestyle with his family, training in multiple martial arts, crafting custom furniture, playing hockey, golf, camping and other outdoor activities and oh yes resting due to exhaustion from the aforementioned.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: 2013
- In one sentence…Trustworthy and dependable with a sense of adventure
- Prior to joining our team Eric worked in public practice for over 7 years. Eric brought extensive professional experience working with business owners and managers in achieving their goals and improving their business results and operations. Eric’s responsibilities are extensive and varied but most importantly include the financial aspects of the business including the accounting practices, budgeting, financial planning, cost analysis, financial performance, and day to day financial activity. Eric obtained his Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta in 2006. In 2008 he obtained his Chartered Accountant designation and is registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta. Eric is committed to ongoing personal and professional development. He has completed various courses on accounting and income tax since obtaining his CA designation and is currently a Director for the Edmonton Chartered Accountants Club.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Eric… Resides in Sherwood Park with his wife and spends most of his free time in the summer on the golf course.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: 1979 originally and then 1986
- In one sentence… Never satisfied, there’s always a better way.
- Peter was trained at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology as an architectural technologist. He has worked as a construction labourer, both indoors and outdoors and as such has an understanding of buildings and how they work. Peter’s work experience has always been in construction ranging from labourer to assembly line robot to basement cribber. He has been with Salvi as their chief draftsman and designer for about 28 years. His duties over that span of years have been draftsman, shop “carpenter” and salesman. After graduating from NAIT his focus was architectural technical drawing and after working with several architectural firms Peter joined his brothers at Salvi Homes as their draftsman. Peter brings several skills to Salvi Homes:
- One, he is a skilled draftsman proficient in residential building production drawings. Although beginning with a pencil he guided the company through the CAD revolution that took hold of the entire industry.
- Two, he is an experienced home designer that has worked with all kinds of projects and clients. Peter has designed and developed Salvi’s production model homes. He has also worked with many clients to help them design their custom home or to simply tweak a plan make it work for them.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Peter… Enjoys his wife, children and grandchildren. He loves to draw and paint, play drums and play golf. He and Tammy occasionally escape to their vacation home in Palm Springs, California.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: 2015
- In one sentence…Easy going and dependable.
- Prior to joining the Salvi Group sales team, Steve has worked in numerous fields including professional sports as an athlete and coach, sports organization program director, business owner, and sales & marketing positions. For over 25 years Steve has helped thousands of athletes from all ages achieve their goals. He brings the same commitment to helping the Salvi Group customers by listening to what they are looking for in a home, and finding the right product to fit their needs.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Steve resides in Edmonton and spends as much time on the golf course as possible.