“Nothing is denied to well-directed labor; nothing is ever to be attained without it.”
— Joshua Reynolds
Any management team should be selected such that talents are complimentary and not overlapping. All key areas necessary to accomplish our goals and objectives are within the strengths and talents of our team and as above, nothing is achieved without blood, sweat and tears. Nothing worth achieving comes easy and a journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: Birth, but officially 1975.
- In one sentence… solution driven, always looking for a better way.
- Bruno started Salvi Homes in 1975 after graduating with a bachelor of science in management degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. 39 years with an established legacy, Salvi was built from the ground up starting with Bruno’s mother’s house. Concrete work, framing, drywall, painting, cabinet making… that’s how Bruno started. Salvi Homes builds homes and communities for families. Come see the passion built into a Salvi product.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Bruno… Loves playing golf and spending time with his family.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: Birth, but officially 1998.
- In one sentence… determined with a pinch of resolve.
- Rob truly learned the business from the ground up starting work as a site labourer in 1993, becoming a cabinet maker in 1998 and eventually earning the title of estimator before becoming Vice President and then President. This helped him not only to visualize construction from the ground up, but also taught him the value of a hard day’s work, a value passed from prior generations and one that continues to this day. Rob graduated from NAIT with a marketing diploma and has since garnered many accreditation’s, ranging from home building on Alberta soils all the way to advanced lacquer training. This construction familiarity is rounded out on the business front with experience in VBA programming, a keen eye towards production oriented systems and over a decades practice with costing and construction management.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Rob… Enjoys an active lifestyle with his family, training in multiple martial arts, crafting custom furniture, playing hockey, golf, camping and other outdoor activities and oh yes resting due to exhaustion from the aforementioned.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: 2019.
- In one sentence…Integrity and reliable with a sense of humour.
- Prior to joining our team Dave worked over 16 years with major builder/developers and over that time has developed over 2000 residential units around the Edmonton region. Prior to that, Dave worked over 10 years as a municipal engineer on various subdivisions and municipalities before finding his passion in developing communities and projects while collaborating with various disciplines. Dave graduated from the Civil Engineering Technology program with honours at N.A.I.T. and gained experience in geotechnical testing and surveying prior to obtaining his Civil Engineering degree from the University of Alberta in 1993, then his P.Eng. designation in 1995 and is registered with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Dave… Enjoys going on vacations and bike rides with his wife and kids and walking their Havanese.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: 2017.
- In one sentence…Attention to detail with a flair for time management.
- Prior to joining our team John has spent over 11 years in the construction industry working in a variety of roles such as apprentice electrician, site supervisor and project management on a variety of project types from commercial real estate, major renovations to multi-family condominium projects. John’s main focus for the Salvigroup is on project procurement, proforma analysis and project schedule management, John has been a great addition to the team since joining in 2017.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; John… Enjoys photography, boating, fishing, and other outdoor activities such as hiking and camping.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: 2017
- In one sentence… High standards with a bone dry sense of humour.
- Jay has a diverse education background having earned his bachelor of education from the University of Calgary, as well as his Journeyman certificate as a scaffolder and for carpentry. With over 30 years in the construction industry Jay has supervised many different projects some of the highlights include; The Ardrossan Recreation Complex, Ashmont School, Neerlandia Public Christian School, Kal Tire Warehouse addition and many more throughout Alberta. Jay has successfully supervised the construction Savona Centre, Savona West and is currently supervising the construction of the last phase of Savona – Savona East.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Jay… Enjoys travelling and spending time outdoors golfing or hiking.
- Has bled Salvi blue since: 1979 originally and then 1986
- In one sentence… Never satisfied, there’s always a better way.
- Peter was trained at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology as an architectural technologist. He has worked as a construction labourer, both indoors and outdoors and as such has an understanding of buildings and how they work. Peter’s work experience has always been in construction ranging from labourer to assembly line robot to basement cribber. He has been with Salvi as their chief draftsman and designer for about 28 years. His duties over that span of years have been draftsman, shop “carpenter” and salesman. After graduating from NAIT his focus was architectural technical drawing and after working with several architectural firms Peter joined his brothers at Salvi Homes as their draftsman. Peter brings several skills to Salvi Homes:
- One, he is a skilled draftsman proficient in residential building production drawings. Although beginning with a pencil he guided the company through the CAD revolution that took hold of the entire industry.
- Two, he is an experienced home designer that has worked with all kinds of projects and clients. Peter has designed and developed Salvi’s production model homes. He has also worked with many clients to help them design their custom home or to simply tweak a plan make it work for them.
- When not bleeding Salvi Blue; Peter… Enjoys his wife, children and grandchildren. He loves to draw and paint, play drums and play golf. He and Tammy occasionally escape to their vacation home in Palm Springs, California.