Welcome to Hillshire where your new home will be one with nature. Residents will enjoy the convenient parks, natural trails and paved paths. Whether you like to stroll, jog or walk, the fresh air and wonderful family feel of Hillshire will allow you to live life to the fullest.
An abundance of nature trails, both paved and crushed stone, provide ample opportunity to explore the 154-acre site, or travel to established neighbourhoods and local shops and businesses.
The new community is in a well-established area of Sherwood Park, directly off Wye Road and only minutes to Whitemud Drive or the Anthony Henday for your travelling convenience.
11.42 acres of Municipal and Environmental Reserves
9.35 acres of reconstructed wetlands
Abundance of nature trails
Diverse built forms
Quite Simply… Unique
Sherwood Park’s most exciting and diverse urban neighbourhood boasts:
- Natural topography, paths, the eastern woodlot and central reconstructed wetlands
- Uniquely crafted, durable homes
- Apartment style condos
- Row housing
- Adult duplex style bungalows
- Value engineered single family homes
- Executive single family homes
- 20.77 Acres of Parks, Forest and Wetlands
- 9.35 acres of reconstructed wetland that will also function as storm water management
- 8.98 acres of Municipal Reserve
- 2.44 acres of Environmental Reserves
- Existing Elementary school located on the site.
- Existing Commercial development directly across the street, walking distance from Hillshire to grocery stores, a gas bar, doctors’ office and other commercial amenities.