Price & Availability
2532 sq ft
Bed & Bath
4 Beds and 3 Baths
555 Ridgeland Way
- 8′4″ high 2900 psi basement concrete walls.
- Solid wood spruce floor joist system.
- 11′ clearstorey ceiling for the Great Room
- 9’ main floor walls.
- Lennox Merit 90 high efficiency furnace.
- Lennox Merv10 high efficiency pleated media air cleaner.
- 50 US gallon John Wood power vented hot water tank.
- Alarm system included.
- R30 insulated rim board.
- Eldorado stone cladding.
- Driveway made of 3988 psi special mix concrete reinforced with rebar and support trenches from the street to the garage. Edges are thickened to 5 1/2″.
- All exterior concrete is sprayed with a curing compound.
- Front entrance door to be Naples 3/4 lite glass.
- 30 year laminated roof shingles.
- All interior woodwork to be Walnut and handcrafted by Salvi’s own artisans.
- Wood work finished with industry leading conversion varnish.
- Custom made Walnut kitchen pantry door finished to match cabinetry.
- 3 stainless steel appliances included (range, dishwasher and mircowave/hood fan).
- Granite counters in: kitchen, ensuite and main bathroom.
- Porcelain tile flooring.
- Stained “Chestnut” Maple hardwood flooring.
- “Firelight” carpet with “Magnificent” 7lb. underpad.
- “Shaker” 2 panel interior doors.
- “Shaker” style baseboards and casings.