This unique 1 Bedroom + Den design has many features that make living in Savona an absolute delight. This main floor unit begins with a massive 406 square foot porcelain tile patio, perfect for grilling steaks to perfection, and tending to the tomatoes in your container gardens. The southern exposure will beam rays of light into this unit all year long with Savonas’ oversized living room and bedroom windows. The open floor plan design provides a spacious and comfortable living area which leads into the this large u-shaped kitchen and massive quartz countertop. Salvi designed and manufactured kitchen cabinets are the cornerstone of craftsmanship on display in this unit and throughout the building. Completing the unit is a large bedroom and walk-through closet leading into the bathroom, which features the convenient linen cabinet. The full appliance package, hydronic heating and air conditioning system, and nearby restaurants & amenities all combine to make this a fabulous home and community to live in.
Make this your home today !
Price & Availability
$313,041.00 + GST
786 Sq. Ft.
Bed & Bath
1 Bedroom + Den
Unit 106 – South Facing
Centre in the Park
- 7’ 6” High Salvi’s own Stickley Shaker Cabinets (Sys 5 – Brown Chocolate Grey Finish) 3” wide frame raised panel
- Ames Fusion Glass series FSCMRS (12” mount )
- Grout TEC Powergrout 939 Mist
- 1.25” Quartz Countertop Pure Grey
- 5” Wideplank Engineered Hardwood
- 0615 Kootney Collection Character Wire Brushed Oak Fairmont
- Centura Riftwood Series RICH 1224 Chai (12x24) Glazed Porcelain
- Grout TEC Powergrout 949 Silverado
- Cloverdale 8298 Silver Queen
- Solar VelSV2919 Silver Birch (0-1% Privacy) sheer weave roller blinds
- Exclusive Whirlpool Appliance Package includes: refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, and washer & dryer.
Private entrance for residents only via a high speed rolling aluminum door operating at speeds up to 55 inches per second.
- Indoor car wash bay
- CO/NOX sensors to ensure indoor air quality.
- LED light fixtures specified for their performance and lamp life.
- Painted walls and ceiling
- Epoxy coated floors
- StrataClad thermally insulated aluminum panels.
- NaturClad unique exotic finishes pairs the advantages of pre-finished metal panel systems with the warm, rustic elegance of natural wood materials. Ultimately challenges the confines of natural materials with 40-year durability, recycled materials and unrivaled value.
- Real brick cladding.
- PVC argon gas filled windows c/w colored black acrylic exterior. Low E Solar Gain coatings for North and East Exposures. Low E Solar Shield coatings for the south and west exposures.
- Old growth real wood structural deck columns.
- Non slip, double loaded porcelain tile decks for the ultimate in low maintenance paired with a touch of class.