From sports to shopping, from relaxation to recreation, from theatre to fine dining. . . At Savona, you’ll never be at a loss for things to do, right in your neighbourhood!
We’d like to offer you an up-close-and-personal experience of one of these amenities. On February 23, 2017, please join us for an Art Evening at Gallery@501.
• Enjoy refreshments catered by Vicky’s Bistro | Wine Bar.
• Explore the Canadianisms exhibit, now in its final days, guided by gallery curator Brenda Barry Byrne.
• Watch live demonstrations by experts in printmaking, conté/charcoal drawing, and watercolour, and then create your own artwork to take home! Ever bought about taking an art class? This is your chance to sample one for free.
Admission to this very special evening is free, but space is limited, so please click here to RSVP.
We’ve said time and again that Savona puts you in the heart of Sherwood Park’s cultural and recreational scene. Here’s photographic proof!
The teal area in the middle of this aerial photo is the Savona site. Have a look at all the surrounding amenities!
1. Cineplex Cinemas: The latest big-screen hits are just a 15-minute walk away!
2. Sherwood Park Mall: More than 80 shops, services and restaurants to serve you.
3. Broadmoor Golf Course: Hit the links whenever the mood strikes you!
4. Broadmoor Tennis Club: Get out and swing, or sign up for some lessons.
5. Broadmoor Arena: Recently renovated, a great spot for drop-in skating and pickup shinny!
6. Festival Place: Music, theatre, dance. . . An array of performing arts awaits, literally just outside your doorstep.
7. Sherwood Park Arena: Home of the AJHL Crusaders!
8. Broadmoor Lake Park: An urban oasis, and the locale of many seasonal festivals.
9. Kinsmen Leisure Centre: Make a splash and stay active year-round!
10. Salisbury Athletic Park: Baseball, football, basketball, running — your centre for sports!
11. Strathcona County Library: Discover endless worlds and year-round programs, just across the lane!
12. Vicky’s Bistro | Wine Bar: A local treasure with a 30-year history right here in Sherwood Park.
13. Gallery@501: Explore art in the exhibitions, or create your own with classes offered in the Studio space.
14. Sherwood Park Farmers’ Market: Fresh, locally grown food and crafts, open year-round every Wednesday from 4-8 p.m.
Contact us today to talk about your place at Savona—in the heart of the Park!